Since 2009, Dr. Robert Rodriguez has been bringing together leaders of Latino employee resource groups together on a quarterly bases across the country. This quarterly gathering of Latino ERG Leaders, called the Consortium of Latino Employee Organizations (CLEO), meets to:
- Benchmark Latino ERG structure and activities
- Network with their Latino ERG peers
- Share ERG trends and best practices.
- Find ways to collaborate on Latino ERG initiatives
- Participate in leadership development workshops
- Engage in Latino ERG research and data gathering